Terms & Conditions
All modifications that are mutually agreed upon in writing or communicated and confirmed at the time of reservation will supersede the following.
- If you make payment by credit or debit card, the charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Magic Service Srl.
- Car parking charges that are necessarily incurred in order to fulfil a booking will be charged at cost except where this cost is incorporated into our Airport Meet & Greet service charge.
- Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to additional charges.
- Toll and congestion charges will be applied, where applicable.
- Bookings with pick up times between 22.00pm and 07.00am will be subject to an “nightly hours” surcharge. This will also apply to bookings carried out on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve from 18pm and all day New Years Day.
- All prices are in euro and inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Payment for account bookings is due within 30 days of the date of invoice.
- If a booking is not canceled at least three (3) hours prior to the cheduled pickup time we reserve the right to make full charge for the journey. If however the pick-up location necessitates the car being despatched more than an hour before the pick-up time we again reserve the right to make full charge for the journey. for international reservations, reservations between 10.00pm and 07.00am and long distance reservations must be canceled twenty-four (24) hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Mercedes S Class reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge will be billed.
- If the passenger does not appear and make contact with our driver at the booked time and the designated pick-up point, we reserve the right to make full charge for the journey.
- If you cannot locate your driver call CS OR EMERGENCY MOB to avoid a no-show fee.
- Our bookings cancellation policy reflects the availability of the vehicles in our fleet. Upon acceptance of your booking we reserve the availability of the vehicle for you and subsequently refuse all other bookings for that vehicle at that time and on that date.
- The We Milan Chauffeur Service Group will endeavour to ensure vehicle(s) arrive at the time and place requested. We cannot however accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, breakdowns, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather conditions. Nor do we accept responsibility for any consequential loss. We Milan Chauffeur Service shall be under no liability whatsoever to the customer for any indirect loss (including loss of profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by We Milan Chauffeur Service of this contract.
- The Driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Client, in which case Payment may apply.
- Unless specified at the time of booking, we may not automatically be able to accommodate additional pick-ups or drop-offs for any journey, although every effort will be made to meet such requirement.
- Passenger-requested stops en route will be extra charged for stop fee and for five (5) minute increments for any waiting time.
- If our driver is asked to wait either at the beginning or during a journey, waiting time is chargeable at our current standard rate.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- Non-airport collections: Except for a 15 minute ‘grace’ period waiting charges will apply from the booked time, at our current standard rate.
- For all reservations booked between the hours of 10:00pm and 07:00am please add an additional 20%.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour poses a threat to the safety of the driver, the vehicle or other passengers within the vehicle. We further reserve the right to terminate any journey due to unreasonable or improper behaviour by any passenger.
- If special cleaning of any vehicle is required because it has been left in an unreasonable state by a passenger/client, we reserve the right to charge the cost of cleaning to that passenger/client.
- We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle or driver.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- A no-show fee equal to the trip plus service fee plus applicable wait time will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location.
- Hourly rate begins when the car leaves the garage and ends upon its return to the garage.
- In the event We Milan Chauffuer Service is unable to provide one of its employee drivers for your ride, We Milan Chauffuer Service may contract with a qualified affiliated company to provide the service.
- If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact We Milan Chauffeur Service.
1. Information about us
www.wechauffeur.eu is a website owned and operated by Magic Service Soc. Coop. a r.l. (“we”, “us”, “our”), a srl company. We are registered in Italy and we have our registered office at Via Olta, 124 – 23030 – Livigno (SO)
Our Site is established to enable you to obtain information about us, and the other businesses within our Group (“Information”).
2. Accessing our site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or to our entire Site, to visitors.
3. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you request any Information from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions).
4. Your agreements
We shall be entitled to withdraw any information from our Site if the Information is inaccurately described on the Site or where obvious errors have been made;
Whilst we will utilise anti-virus protections, it is your obligation to ensure that any use you make of our Site is free of any virus, Trojan horse, worm or any other items of a destructive nature. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing the Site (including any software or systems you use to access the Site).
You will not attempt or permit or encourage others to attempt to copy or make use of any intellectual property appearing on our Site for any commercial use or in any manner which would constitute an infringement of our copyright.
Variation in computer, browser and operation will create differences in visual layout and usability of the Site. We have given due care and attention to minimising these differences, but cannot be held responsible for specific operational differences.
5. System requirements
The computer, internet access and system operated by you and your ability to use the same may affect your ability to use our Site. You acknowledge and agree that any system requirements necessary to preview, and /or view any Information from our Site are your responsibility.
6. Misuse of the site
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site or parts of it if at our sole discretion we believe you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement. If your access has been suspended or terminated you will not be permitted to reaccess the Site without our prior consent.
You will only use the Site for the purposes referred to in this Agreement and not access the Site or use information gathered from it to send unsolicited e-mails.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, employees and consultants from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, causes of action and judgments (including solicitors’ or attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or concerning any breach by you of this Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions for your use of the Site and you agree to reimburse us on demand for any losses, costs or expenses we incur as a result thereof.
You may not transfer or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
We may sub-contract, transfer or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part.
We will not be liable for errors or omissions on the Site nor for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unavailability of the Site or by any use by you or reliance placed on the Site or its contents including any damage caused to your computer or otherwise howsoever, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of data.
We shall not be liable to you for the failure of any equipment, data processing system or transmission link and will not be liable to you as a result of any down-time which may occur upon the Site.
The Site is provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems (including, but not by way of limitation) infection by viruses (despite anti-virus protections which may be incorporated) or anything else, which may cause contamination or destruction of any sort that may cause system failures. Notwithstanding, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall not be responsible to you for damages or otherwise in respect of any error made in Information on the Site.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Site (or any part thereof) without notice to you and without any liability to you or to any third party.
Links to third party websites on the Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You may not include a link to our Site, or display the contents of our Site, surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by content not originating from us without our consent. Any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and may result in the termination of this Agreement or other remedies as set out in this Agreement.
It is the responsibility of any third parties on this Site to ensure that any content submitted by them for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable laws and regulations and we shall not be responsible for or liable to any extent for any error or inaccuracy which may appear in such content.
10. Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property content on the Site including, without limitation trademarks, button icons, logos, graphics and images is owned by us or licensed to us and is protected by International Copyright laws. Your use of them is governed by this Agreement, certain end-user licence agreements, and applicable law.
You will infringe our rights if you copy or reproduce any part of the Site save for:
a temporary copy of any part of the Site which is automatically made or retained by your browser as you browse the Site; or
you printing out any pages from the Site as a record of any Information you have requested or obtained from it; or
you printing out a copy of these Terms and Conditions which we would request you to do; or
your own personal use provided that:
no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
no graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
the Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Other than for the above four exceptions you must not copy the intellectual property in question for any purpose.
For the purposes of this Clause 10 “copy” and “copying” shall include non-literal copying as well as the copying of the structure and form of the Site and any elements within it.
To the extent that in a particular circumstance any disclaimer or limitation on damages or liability set out in this Agreement is prohibited by any law which is applicable, then, instead of the provisions hereof in such particular circumstance, we shall be entitled to the maximum disclaimers and/or limitations on damages and liability available at law or in equity by such applicable law and in no event shall such damages or liability.
You understand and agree that your use of the Site is at your own sole risk. The Site is provided “as is” and without warranty by us, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty of non-infringement. We do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Site with respect to performance, accuracy, reliability, security capability or otherwise. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing (including any software or systems you use to access) the website service or using the Site including, but not limited to, infection by virus, damage to any computer, software or systems or portable devices you use to access the same. No oral or written information or advice given by any person shall create a warranty or a representation from us.
We make no warranty that any particular device or software you use will be compatible with this Site. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your system(s) will function correctly with this Site.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any unauthorised use of the Site or the Information on it.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. Law and legal notices
This Agreement and any other terms or documents referred to herein represent your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of this Site. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Italian Law governs this Agreement and your use of the Site, and you expressly agree that the Italian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute between us or relating in any way to your account or your use of this Site
You acknowledge that we may change the terms of this Agreement by posting a new Agreement on the Site. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check the Site regularly to ascertain if changes have been made and your continued use of the Site after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and by our Privacy and Cookies Policy both of which are available from our website www.wechauffeur.eu.